Friday, August 3, 2018

HB2U with StampAnniething!


Hi everyone...I have a card quickie to share...I made this one using Stamp Anniething's HB2U Music die and their Shooting Star Label die...fun stuff! I had the hardest time taking a pic of this card...inside and outside I just wasn't happy-but you get the gist! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see all the products that I used


Recipe:

  1. Stamp Anniething-Shooting Star Label die, HB2U Music dies
  2. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies
  3. Nuvo Crystal Drops-simply white
  4. Nuvo Crystal Drops-rosewater
  5. Nuvo Crystal Glaze
  6. PTI white card stock
  7. Doodlebug-Fairy Tales 6" pad and matching card stock

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Such a CUTE card Lee-Ann and I totally love that die!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Crafting Katie said...

This is just darling!!! Love the glossy letters and stars!