Wednesday, September 19, 2018

You are so JAWSOME!


Hi everyone...I have a quick card to share that I made using a "Color with Me" Stamp Anniething set...this one was for shark week...I'm a little behind-LOL! I just love colouring StampAnniething's images...they are the cutest...and this little guy is adorable. I also used the card base from this set...which is available from SVGCuttingFiles.com. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. StampAnniething-Palm Tree dies-HERE, Color with me-Shark week
  2. SVGCuttingFiles.com-Center Step Edge Zig Zag card base -HERE
  3. Neenah solar white and desert storm card stock
  4. Carta Bella Ahoy there 6" pad
  5. AC card stock green's 
  6. Copic Markers-YR14, YR18, BG72, BG75, BG78, C1, C3, 0, R20, R24, R27, R29, G94, G99, E00, E11, E21, E50, E09, E04

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD Lee-Ann... this is super CUTE! Love it!

Theresa

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the adorable image you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Chriss America Real said...

This card is really cute!

Hugs,
Chriss

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable LeeAnn! Fun design and great coloring!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K