Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Welcome Baby Boy!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...I have a Baby Card to share...needed to add to the stash-lol! I LOVE the Baby stamp images and dies...too cute! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used and click HERE to shop Jaded Blossom!



Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Banner dies, Sweet Baby, Baby Dies, Stitched and Scalloped Square dies, Little One
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • PTI white card stock
  • Neenah Solar White card stock
  • Copic Markers-Y11, Y13, B00, B01, E93, E95, C1, C3, C5, G40, G43
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops-simply white
  • Doodlebug-Snips and Snails and Dot Stripe Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pads
  • Simon Says Intense black ink

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful baby card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Super duper CUTE!

Theresa

Chriss America Real said...

Saw your card on Facebook , I had to come over and get a closer look . I love this baby card so cute !

Hugs,

Chriss