Friday, July 26, 2019

I Like you BUTTER than ANYONE else!



Hi everyone...I have a quick cutie to share...I made this using the SVGCuttingFiles svg set-Sea Life. Isn't he cute? Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. SVGCuttingFiles-Sea Life svg set-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Kawaii Sentiments 2, Stitched and Scalloped Square dies
  3. PTI white and Kraft card stock
  4. Versafine Onyx black ink
  5. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Autumn Red
  6. Nuvo Glitter Drops-Midnight Sky
  7. Carta Bella Ahoy There 6" pad
  8. Doodlebug Red card stock
  9. AC Black card stock
  10. Distress ink-Aged Mahogany

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

That is just adorable!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

AMAZING so cute ❤❤❤

Migdalia said...

So cute! I love this!
I would love for you to enter my "Thank you" GIVEAWAY over at my blog
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts