Thursday, September 19, 2019

Pumpkin Spice Addict!!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and It's my day to take over the SVGCut Club blog and I have a cool shape card to share that I made with a title cut from the October Spice Mini Bundle...LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. SVGCutClub-Pumpkin Spice Addict from the October Spice Mini Bundle HERE
  2. AC Card Stock-White Yellow Brown Oranges Beige Grey
  3. Glossy Accents
  4. Nuvo Crystal Drops-English Mustard, Carved Pumpkin
  5. Signo white gel pen
  6. PTI kraft card stock
  7. Distress Ink-Antique Linen, Fossilized Amber

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Migdalia said...

So cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Hey... that's me!! LOL Your card is adorable! I love the sentiment & anything pumpkin spice! :)

Theresa

Sue from Oregon said...

Love this!♥ Sue