Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Jaded Blossom Christmas Ornaments


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my turn to take over the Jaded Blossom blog and I have a bunch of ornaments to share...30 in total. Every year I make a different ornament for my Christmas dinner....everyone there receives a homemade ornament from me...I always make a few extra to tie on special presents for special people. These were fun to make...I painted with chalkboard paint onto wood slices...cut vinyl with Jaded Blossom dies and added it to the ornament...Jaded Blossom's dies cut through vinyl like butter! I then added the bow...tied with a Bow Easy(because that's the way to do it) added bells and there you have it. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...






Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Large Snowflake die, Winter dies
  2. Cricut white vinyl
  3. Celebrate it ribbon
  4. Recollections bells
  5. Maya Road wood buttons
  6. SU red twine
  7. Jute
  8. Wood Slice ornaments
  9. Martha Stewart black chalkboard paint

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful ornaments!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous ornaments and what a great gift idea! I’m sure they look amazing on a gift bag as well!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Gerda said...

These ornaments are AWESOME!!! Have a great day,
Gerda