Friday, April 10, 2020

Donut Kitty!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog and I have a quick shape card to share...this is the svg file Donut Kitty...too cute! I made it into a shape card using my Silhouette. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used





Recipe:

  1. SVGCuttingFiles-Donut Kitty HERE
  2. Stamp Anniething-Happy die
  3. Jaded Blossom-Party Animal stamp set
  4. PTI white card stock
  5. Doodlebug Swiss Dot Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad, Shape Sprinkles tiny hearts
  6. AC Brown, Tan, Pink, Black card stock
  7. Distress ink-brushed corduroy, ground espresso
  8. AC pink satin ribbon
  9. Versafine onyx black ink
  10. Sakura white gel pen

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGosh! Your shaped card is super cute! Totally adorable!

Theresa