Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Have a Sloth-some Birthday!!!


Hi everyone...I have a card to share...this one was a special one that I made for my daughter's birthday...and during this Covid thing...birthdays are kind of terrible...so I wanted to make a special card to celebrate her day. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to check out all the products that I used




Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Take it Slow, Mini Tag dies 3, Balloon dies
  • Silhouette svg-Cute Sloth svg
  • Doodlebug-Enamel Sprinkles-black, Card Stock-blush, raspberry, tangerine, limeade, Hey Cupcake 12" paper line
  • PTI white and yellow card stock
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • Trendy Twine kraft twine
  • Distress ink-Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso, Antique Linen

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So cute! Fun Birthday card!

Theresa

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Cute birthday card! Love the sloth!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️