Thursday, April 23, 2020

Welcome to Krustyland



Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog and I have a quick card to share. I made this using a title cut...these are fun for layouts and for quick cards. LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. SVGCutClub-July Mini 2018 Simpson's Release-HERE
  2. Neat and Tangled Balloon Duo Stencils
  3. AC card stock-grey, white black, yellow and red
  4. PTI white card stock
  5. Pretty Pink Posh-sparkling clear confetti
  6. Glossy Accents
  7. Distress inks-Mustard Seed, Salty Ocean and Barn Door
  8. Doodlebug Shape Sprinkles My Happy Place
  9. Nuvo Crystal drops

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute and colorful!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE!

Theresa