Thursday, May 14, 2020

Jaded Blossom's May 2020 Release Day 4


Hi everyone...it's day 4 of the Jaded Blossom release and today we are showcasing the Baby Bugs Freebie...too cute! I decided to make a treat or gift card holder for a man...I lean toward making more girlie designs...but every once and a while I have to restrain myself and make a more simple male design. I was going with a fishing theme. I have shared a video on my YouTube channel(HERE) in case you would like to make this item for someone in your life. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used and click HERE to check out all the design team inspiration over at the Jaded Blossom blog





Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Baby Bugs Freebie(NEW), Pocket Tag dies, Baby dies(hanger), Medical dies(center of small bandage), Border dies, Take it Slow, Cloud Stencil, Word Bubble dies
  2. Doodlebug Under the Sea 6" pad
  3. PTI kraft card stock
  4. Trendy Twine kraft
  5. Neenah Solar white card stock 80lb
  6. Recollections white card stock
  7. Nuvo Crystal Drops Morning Dew
  8. Versafine Onyx black ink
  9. Ink on 3 Blackout ink
  10. Distress ink-tumbled glass and broken china
  11. Bow Easy
  12. AC ribbon
                            Image may contain: 1 person

2 comments:

Michelle said...

SOOOOOO adorable !!! loved the video hehehehee

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️