Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Whimsical Birthday Wishes!!!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a quick Gnomie Birthday card to share...I made this using all my favs from Jaded Blossom and adorable paper from HoneyBee stamps...LOVE! I have a video tutorial on this video too...so check it out on my Youtube Channel HERE and/or Jaded Blossom's Youtube channel HERE. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used





Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Flag dies, Card mat dies, Heart dies, Balloon dies, Whimsical gnomes
  2. Honey Bee Birthday Bash 6" pad
  3. Copic Markers-BG09, BG15, BG32, E00, E11, E21, W0, W2, W4, W6, W8, R56, R85, R83, C1, C3, C5, C7
  4. Nuvo Crystal drops-Simply white
  5. PTI white card stock
  6. Ink on 3 Juicy ink
  7. Ranger fine detail white embossing powder
  8. Neenah Solar white card stock
  9. Versafine Onyx black ink
  10. Sakura white gel pen-10
  11. Vellum-CutCardStock Glama Translucent paper 29lb


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️