Wednesday, June 17, 2020

There is a Sunshiny Birthday in your Forecast



Hi everyone...I have a simple quick card to share. I made this one with some quick stenciling and stamping. I also made a video of the card construction...it's HERE on my YouTube channel. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Rain or Shine, Spring dies 2, Card Mat dies, Paint Splatters 2
  2. Simon Says Bright Yellow Card stock
  3. Distress Oxide ink-Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber, Mustard Seed
  4. Taylored Expressions-Design Masking Stencil Circles
  5. Pretty Pink Posh-Clear Sparkling Confetti mix
  6. Versafne Onyx black ink
  7. Nuvo Jewel Drops-Limoncello
  8. CutCardStock-CTI Glama Translucent paper
  9. PTI white card stock
  10. Glossy Accents

2 comments:

Claire said...

Such a vibrant card I love it

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Lee-Ann! I'm still unpacking and remodeling the new place so I found some time to finally sit down and visit some of my favorite blogs - I totally love your card! The different shades of yellow POP! I hope you and your family are doing well!

Theresa