Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Time to Hit the Bottle!

 

Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a quick baby card to share...I made this with Jaded Blossom's stamps and dies and adorable Doodlebug products. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**I have a full instructional video on my YouTube channel HERE and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel HERE
      **pan down to check out all the products that I used




Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Stitched and Scalloped Circle dies, Candy Wrap dies, Mini Human stamp set
  2. Doodlebug-Bundle of Joy 6" pad and matching Odds and Ends, Shape Sprinkles Snugs and Kisses
  3. GMund Limba Savanna card stock-CutCardstock.com
  4. Versafine Onyx black ink
  5. Nuvo Crystal drops-Ebony Black
  6. Sakura white gel pen-10





2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute baby card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Chriss America Real said...

This is so cute! Thanks for the tutorial.

Chriss