Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Welcome Baby!!

 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a simple baby card to share. I decided to just pull out my favs...Jaded Blossom and Doodlebug...and play. I went with a slim line...as those seem to be all the rage right now...Love how this turned out!!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down and check out all the products that I used






Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-New Baby stamp set, Snips and Snails stamp set, Slimline dies
  2. Doodlebug-12x12" Bundle of Joy paper line along with matching Odds and Ends
  3. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply White, Ebony Black
  4. Nuvo Glitter Drops-White Blizzard
  5. Cut Cardstock.com-Gmund Savanna card stock in Limba
  6. Versafine Onyx black ink
  7. Glossy Accents
  8. Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle

No comments: