Thursday, December 10, 2020

Jaded Blossom December Release-Day 4

 


Hi everyone...it's day 4 of the Jaded Blossom December 2020 release and I have a Christmas card to share. I love the new Birch Tree Stencil...seriously FAB!!!  And...I can't live without the new pinecone die set...They're firmly on my must have list!!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!



Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Birch Tree Stencil(NEW), Pinecone die set(NEW), White Christmas stamp set, Stitched and Scalloped Oval dies, Card Mat dies
  • WRMK-White Frost paper line 12" and matching card stock
  • Recollections white card stock
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply white
  • Doodebug Snowflakes Odds and Ends
  • Ink on 3 Juicy ink
  • Ranger Fine detail white embossing powder
  • Distress Oxide ink-Speckled Egg




1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️