Thursday, January 21, 2021

Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom January 2021 Release!!

 


Hi everyone...it's day 4 of the Jaded Blossom January 2021 release and I have 2 cute Valentines to share. I love the new stamp set Deep Breath...seriously CUTE!!!  And...I can't live without the New Fancy Heart die set...and the Trust your Guts and Kawaii Guts from earlier this week...They're all firmly on my must have list!!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!






Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Deep Breath(NEW), Fancy Heart dies(NEW), Kawaii Guts(NEW), Trust your Guts(NEW), Postage dies, Gable box dies, Card Layer dies 1-
  • Recollections-Valentine 6" pad
  • Pebbles-My Funny Valentine 6" pad
  • Ink on 3 Black out ink
  • PTI kraft and pure poppy card stock
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • Sakura white gel pen #10
  • Doodlebug Shape Sprinkles-Eerie Eyes
  • Copic Markers-R14, R17, R22, R24, R27, R29, W3, W5, W7, B12. B14, B18





1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️