Thursday, February 18, 2021

Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom February 2021 Release


 Hi everyone...it's day 4 of the Jaded Blossom February 2021 release and I have a sad Missed Birthday set to share. Today's stamp just cracked me up...I had to use the swears...too funny! You need it in your life!!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!





Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Handcrafted with Patience(NEW), Stitched Rectangle dies, Stitched Square dies, Bread Tag dies, Balloon dies, Flag dies, Word Bubble dies, Whimsical Gnomes, Gnoel, Trust your Guts, Sweet Faces
  • Concord and 9th-Sorbet card stock
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • Sakura Jelly roll pen-white #10, #8
  • Echo Park-I'd Rather be Crafting 12" paper line, Enamel does-Jungle Safari
  • Neenah Solar white card stock 80lb
  • Ink on 3 Black out ink
  • Copic Markers-E00, E11, E21, BG10, BG13, BG23, W0, W2, W4, W6, W8, YR21, YR23, YR24, R20, R22, R24, E43, E44, E47



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card and tag!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️