Thursday, March 11, 2021

Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom March 2021 Release

 

Hi everyone...it's day 4 of the Jaded Blossom March 2021 release and I have an Easter card set to share. I used today's stamp set-"Hello Chickie"...too cute. Gotta love Easter cards...so fun!  Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!





Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Hello Chickie(NEW), Card mat dies, Fancy topper dies, Stitched label dies, Stitched oval dies, Banner dies, Fancy Heart dies
  • WRMK-Peep 12" paper line
  • PTI card stock-Raspberry Fizz, White
  • Neenah Solar White 80lb card stock
  • Copic Markser-(E43,44,47)(Y11,15,17)(BG10,23,13)(RV52,RV55)
  • Nuvo Crystal drops-Simply White
  • Glossy Accents


No comments: