Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Happy Spring to my Favorite Gnomie!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a fun Easter card to share. I made this with clipart from Dorky Prints and Doodles and Jaded Blossom dies and stamps. LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Stitched and Scalloped Circle dies, Card Mat dies, Mini Tag dies 3, Card Layer dies, Fancy Heart dies, Flag dies
  • Dorky Prints and Doodles-Easter Gnomes
  • Doodlebug-Hoppy Easter 6" pad
  • PTI white card stock
  • Nuvo Crystal drops-Simple White
  • Glossy Accents
  • Sakura White jelly roll pen #10
  • Sakura black glaze pen

No comments: