Thursday, April 15, 2021

Jaded Blossom April 2021 Product Release Day 4

 

Hi everyone...it's day 4 of the Jaded Blossom April 2021 release and I have a Birthday card and tag set to share. I used today's stamp set-"Bust my Buttons"...too cute. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!






Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Bust my Buttons(NEW), Mini tag dies 3, Bread tag dies, Layered Frame and Journal dies, Label Shape dies
  • PTI-Kraft card stock
  • Echo Park-I'd Rather be Crafting and This and That 12" paper lines
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Trendy Twine
  • Glossy Accents
  • Nuvo Crystal drops-Olive Branch
  • Copic markers BG32,15,18
  • Sakura white jelly roll pen #10





2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card and tag! Love the paper!
Have a great day,
Marilyn ❤️

Unknown said...

This card and stamp set are just adorable! Time for me to head over to YouTube and watch you create it!