Friday, May 21, 2021

Let's Celebrate!

 

Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have another Birthday card to share. I made this using Jaded Blossom's amazing dies and stamps. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.


**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!

Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Fancy Birthday, Layered Frame and Journal dies, Veg Out, Birthday Banner dies, Birthday Word dies, Banner dies, Star dies
  • Echo Park-Magical Adventure...Magical Wonder and Dots and Stripes Magical Adventure 6" pads
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Simon Says card stock 120lb
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply White
  • AC black card stock

1 comment:

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!!
Have a great day,
Gerda