Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Joyful!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have 3 gorgeous cards to share. Red Poinsettias are my fav! A video is linked below...if you'd like to make these too!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

**pan down to check out all the products that I used








Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Joyful stamp set, Poinsettia dies, Small Poinsettia dies, Triangle Square Mat dies, Stitched Square mat dies
  • Neenah Desert storm 80lb card stock
  • PTI pine feather card stock
  • Ink on 3 Juicy ink
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • AC red and green card stock
  • AC Christmas foil 6" pad-gold
  • Echo Park Christmas Cheer and My Favorite Christmas 6" pads
  • Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Confetti
  • Nuvo Fine Detail Embossing powder Classic gold
  • Distress ink-Aged Mahogany and Forest Moss






 

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous cards Lee Ann!! The background layout is fantastic! Wow, the poinsettia is fabulous!!!
I hope you are doing well my friend!
Hugs,
Sherrie K