Friday, September 24, 2021

Jaded Blossom September Stamp Release Blog Hop!

 


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's September Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from NICOLE'S FAB BLOG you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:

I made a card set-yup 6 cards using the new Octagon Treat Boxes and the new Add Ons...along with a bunch of other amazing products from Jaded Blossom. If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel hereThanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

***I ALSO HAVE A RELEASE AND REVIEW VIDEO POSTED-my channel HERE and JB channel HERE
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!















Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Octagon Treat Box dies(NEW), Octagon Treat Box Halloween Add Ons dies(NEW), Batty for you stamp set(NEW), Boo Crew stamp set(NEW), Large Halloween Treats stamp set(NEW), Card Mat dies, Fancy Pumpkin dies, Rainbow dies, Word Bubble dies, Halloween Banner dies, Halloween dies 1 and 2, Halloween Scenic dies, Mini Tag dies 3
  • Doodlebug-Rainbow Petite Prints Gingham Linen, Ghost Town, Pumpkin Party
  • PTI card stock-Orange Zest, Dark Chocolate, Poppy Red, True Black, Amethyst Allure, Spring Moss, Soft Stone, New Leaf
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops-Ripened Pumpkin, Apple Green, Ebony Black
  • Neenah Solar White 80lb card stock
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • AC Christmas Foil 6" pad-silver
  • AC yellow card stock
  • Vellum


Regular Price for the Release Package is $173.99

Freebie offer: Black Cat Brewery is free with orders over $40 or more (before tax/shipping) and one new release item must be purchased for your order to qualify for the freebie. Freebie available while supplies last.

Black Car Brewery




Customer Treat




BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....

Next up is (The Amazing Jamie)

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

10 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

NO WAY! These are the cutest! I LOVE how you used the dies!

Mrsfish02 said...

I am BATTY for each and everyone of these! So much fun and the colors are so Halloween. TFS

VanessaB said...

Soooo creative. These are all so cute. I think the ghost is my favorite... maybe.. idk. I can't decide 😉😁

Denise Bryant said...

Ohhhhhhhh, these are just adorable! Super fun and very clever! Love the designs and papers! What a treat!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

I love them all, I also like that you demonstrate the versatility of the die.

Donna Walls said...

These are so adorable! Love the die cuts and the papers!

Sue D said...

So cute and scary. I like the expressive eyes.

snowdraak said...

Cute cards. Very creative use of the dies.

Cathy R. said...

I have loved all your release projects, these cards are the cutest.

Valerija said...

Very cute Halloween cards. Love them all!
Valerija xx