Thursday, December 9, 2021

Elf and Santa Wishes

 


Hi everyone...I made a video the other day showing me making 9 different Jaded Blossom Octagon Christmas Add On die fronts. I will make something with each one...this is day 2. I made 2 shape cards today...the uses for these dies are endless. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

 **If you'd like to make these cards too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here

**pan down to check out everything I used to make this design









Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Stamp sets-Elf Wishes, Bah Humbug 3, Elfin Holiday Tag    dies-Word Bubbles, Octagon Treat Box and Octagon dies Christmas Add Ons 1
  • Doodlebug-Green card stock-Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad-green gingham
  • PTI white and red poppy card stock
  • American Crafts card stock-black, yellow, peach, white and brown
  • Sakura white jelly roll pen #10
  • Glossy Accents
  • EK Success Chalk
  • Spectrum Noir clear sparkle
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable cards! Love that cute elf
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️