Tuesday, January 18, 2022

You PERK me up!

 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have an easy card to share that I made with the Sunburst Card mat die...my fav...you can use this die for so many cards!!...love!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used




Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Banner dies, Fancy Heart dies, Glasses dies, Coffee dies, Basic Word dies, Coffee Word dies, Sunburst Card mat dies, Birthday Coffee Art stamp set
  2. AC brown card stock
  3. PTI dark chocolate and black card stock
  4. Doodlebug Seaglass card stock, Shape Sprinkles-Eye see you
  5. Neenah solar white 65lb card stock
  6. Versafine Clair Pinecone ink
  7. Honeybee Fresh Brewed 6" pad
  8. CutCardStock.com-CTI Glamma Translucent paper



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️