Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Be Mine!!

 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have a fun Valentine to share that I made with the Sunburst Card mat die...my fav...you can use this die for so many cards!!...love!! If you recognize this background with the tag cut out...it's because this was the left over cute from my tag creation for the early January 2022 release. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used




 

Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Sunburst Card Mat die, Luggage tag dies, Rainbow dies, Spring dies 2, Gnome dies, Gnome dies Valentine Add Ons, Xoxo stamp set and Outline dies, Valentine Word dies
  • Martha Stewart-Enchanted Woodland paper pad
  • Pretty Pink Posh-Sparkling clear confetti mix
  • PTI card stock-white, smoky shadow, red poppy, sweet blush
  • Recollections Valentine Special Materials 12" pad(pink glitter paper)
  • CutCardstock.com-CTI Glama translucent 29lb
  • Valentine Crafts-sequin mix
  • Acetate
  • Sakura white gelly roll pen #10
  • Worldwin peach card stock
  • DCWV Glitter Mattstack-white glitter card stock
  • Copic Marker W4

No comments: