Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Jaded Blossom's Octagon Easter Release

 Happy Wednesday! We have a special small Octagon Easter themed release going on over at Jaded Blossom!



Here is what I made with the new items.. 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's time for the Octagon Easter Release from Jaded Blossom...YAY! I have a sweet card and treat to share that I made with NEW Spring Word dies...my fav...you can use these dies for so many things!...love!! Once I receive the full release I will do a release and review video...so stay tuned!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann

 * If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.


*pan down to check out all the products that I used







Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Spring Word dies(NEW), Card Mat dies, Goody Bag dies, Flower Cluster stamp set, Happy Hello stamp set, Happy Hello Add Ons stamp set
  • Distress Oxide ink-Kitsch Flamingo, Dusty Concord, Picked Raspberry
  • Ranger Fine detail white embossing powder
  • Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen
  • Sakura white gelly roll pen #10
  • Bazzill Bling card stock
  • CutCardStock.com-CTI Glama Translucent paper 28#
  • PTI white card stock
  • Ink on 3 Juicy ink
  • Little Things from Lucy's cards-Pearls Soft Snowball Mix

Here are the two new items released today. Both are available now!

Octagon Treat Box: Easter Add Ons $29.99

Spring Word Dies $26.99

Our entire design team has been hard at work with projects to share with you! Check them all out here.. 






3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards! Love the colors
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Michelle said...

these are freaking GORGEOUS !!!! ♥

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! I love the font of the pretty sentiments!