Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Happy 50th!!



I have a fun Birthday card to share... If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!





Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Gnome dies, Gnome dies Number Add Ons, So Many Birthdays 5 and outline dies, Stitched and Scalloped Square dies, Stitched Circle dies
  • Doodlebug-Party time 6" pad and matching Odds and Ends, Back to School 6" pad
  • P13 skintones stamping pad
  • PTI white and Kraft card stock
  • AC Brown card stock


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh! This card is soooo adorable! I love the way you stitched around his nose!

Hugs,
Chriss