Thursday, September 8, 2022

Jaded Blossom September 2022 Release Hop

 Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's September Stamp Release Blog Hop.  

Now if you're here from Cynthia's Amazing Blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I made 3 fun Halloween cards using the new Ghost Stencil and the Halloween Candies Grid Style stamp set...along with a plethora of other Jaded Blossom Products. If you'd like to make these too...I have an Instructional Video for the cards and a Release and Review Video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel hereThanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**there is a part 2 to my release and review video...it includes the assembly of the new Gnome dies
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...to check out the hop info...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!

*While Supplies Last*

Regular Price for the Release Package is $125.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new This Month's Freebie is a 3x4 Stamp with outline die!
POISON APPLES WITH OUTLINE DIE











Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Ghost Stencil(NEW), Halloween Candies Grid Style stamp set(NEW), Stitched and Scalloped Circle dies, Halloween Banner dies, Halloween dies 1 and 2, Large Halloween Treats stamp set and Outline dies, Label Shape dies
  2. PTI Card stock-orange zest, black, white, amethyst allure
  3. Deco Foil Transfer gel duo
  4. Ranger Texture Paste
  5. TCW Black modeling paste
  6. Memento Luxe Wedding Dress ink
  7. Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  8. MME Halloween Basics 12" pad
  9. Deco Foil Spring Green
  10. Studio Katia 3mm Google eyes
  11. Altenew Essential Black and white enamel dots



BLOG CANDY


1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

release item.
Only available with orders placed Thursday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so so cute … you just inspired me to try glow in the dark embossing powder for the ghost 😱😱😱

Tina Dorrington said...

Love it, you inspired me to use glow in the dark embossing powder for the ghost.

Kim said...

These are so, so cute! I am a huge fan of glow in the dark. I need to pull out my embossing powder and have some fun!

Beatrice said...

I love all 3 Spooktacular Halloween cards you designed with ghost
background! Thanks!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Your ghost stenciling is incredible!

J Cochran said...

I just watched your video on make the foil less shiny by using your Gemini. Very clever. I just love your videos. I am always inspired by all of the designers, but if you can keep a secret, I always run to your videos first because you have a way of taking the gnomes and stamps next level. I can always count on your for new ways to see and use Jaded Blossoms Awesome products! You may need to move south to get the mail on time! :D We welcome you with open arms and open minds (to your great ideas) Thanks for the constant Inspiration Lee Ann!

Debbie said...

Cute ghost cards! But I love the candy apple card best!!

Linda said...

I love watching you make your cards on your videos. You give alot of inspiration to me and others I am sure to make our cards. Yours are always so great, you always make them pop. TFS

jean said...

three super cards with all the halloween colors!! love them!!

Sue D said...

cute and spooky with all of the ghosts.

Denise Bryant said...

I love all the ghosts! The stencil set is so fun, and the die cut ghosts are adorable too!

abb0187 said...

Love those green ghosts. They totally remind me of simer!

CreationsByKlaus said...

I absolutely love the new fall release! The ghosts are so cute.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

I love all the ghosts!!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa J said...

Love your spooky ghost cards

Mary Holshouser said...

The purple/green is my favorite.
All are darling. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)hahoo(dot)com