Friday, October 21, 2022

Haunting with my Gnomies!!

 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a fun Gnome Halloween card to share...YAY!! You can't help but love these cute gnomes...my FAV!!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)


* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used








Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Gnome dies, Gnomie wants Candy stamp set and Outline dies, Gnome dies Halloween Add Ons, Rectangle dies, Postage dies, Halloween Banner dies, Card Mat dies
  • Doodlebug-Oct 31 6" and 12", Ghouls and Goodies 12", Shape Sprinkles-Star Attraction
  • PTI card stock-black, white, pure poppy
  • Neenah solar white 80lb and Desert Storm 80lb card stock
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • AC card stock-grey, black
  • P13 Skintones stamping pad
  • Sakura white gelly roll pen #10
  • Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle and IG4 Marker
  • Versafine onyx black ink





No comments: