Thursday, October 13, 2022

Jaded Blossom October 2022 Release Hop!

 


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's October Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from CYNTHIA'S BLOG you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:

I have 2 fun Christmas cards to share...using the Candy Cane stencil...among other fab products. Thanks for stopping by...hugs...If you'd like to make these too...I have an Instructional Video for the cards and a Release and Review Video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel hereThanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**there is a part 2 to my release and review video...it includes the assembly of the new Gnome dies-2 separate videos!!
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...to check out the hop info...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!










Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Gnome dies Christmas Add Ons 1 and 2(NEW), Sweet Christmas Wishes stamp set and Outline dies(NEW), Merry Christmas Gnomie stamp set and Outline dies(NEW), Candy Cane Stencil(NEW), Peppermint Season stamp set, Mini Tag dies 2, Panel dies, Scalloped Circle dies, Circle Internal Scallop dies, Gnome dies, Border dies, Fancy Heart dies , Bow dies
  • Doodlebug-Let it Snow 6" paper pad and matching Odds and Ends, Cardstock-Grasshopper, Swimming Pool and Sunshine, Rainbow Petite Prints Gingham Linen
  • PTI white, black and Pure Poppy card stock
  • Neenah solar white 80lb card stock
  • Distress Oxide ink-festive berries
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Ink on 3 Juicy ink
  • Brutus Monroe Alabaster embossing powder
  • Ranger Embossing Paste
  • AC Brown Card stock
  • P13 stamping pad Skintones


Regular Price for the Release Package is $174.99

FREEBIE OFFER: HELLO GNOMIE WORD DIE
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is ONLY Thursday thru Friday, while supplies last


This weekend we are also doing a TRICK OR TREAT event!

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:











14 comments:

Beatrice said...

Lee-Ann, love your stenciled candy cane background you used to
create your 2 cards!🥰

Tina Dorrington said...

I just watched the videos and soooo cute. I’m so excited to get my release

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love your stenciling! Darling gnome!

J Cochran said...

Great cards! I love the way you also finish the insides of your cards.

Karen D said...

I love all these cards! My son and I recently found your videos and we've been watching all the gnomes this week.

Drhp said...

Awesome cards. Thank you for the Christmas inspiration.

Kim Burckhard said...

I just love your cards! So cute!

jean said...

2 very beautiful cards!!!

sharon g said...

The candy canes and holly are my favorite parts. I LOVE the rich colors you used, too. Great job.

Sue D said...

I like your sweet cards with this candy cane stencil.

Linda said...

Both of your cards are adorable! I like the candy cane with the red paper candy cane background...looks so pretty! Love the circle dies and love the sentiment you put on. Second card is cute with the light on the tree on his head. Adorable. TFS

Sugar Land Scrapper said...

Can't get over how cute the gnomes are!

Denise Bryant said...

Really cute cards! I love the stenciled candy canes! Cute gnome and die cut candy canes too!

Donna said...

The gnome is adorable. I love his tree hat and the candy cane stencil background has been a favorite throughout the hop. Great cards!