Friday, December 16, 2022

Christmas Place Card treats




Hi everyone...today I have my Christmas Table Place card Treats to share. These were supre quick and easy. * If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.


*pan down to check out all the products that I used







Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Candy Grid die, Pennant Topper dies, Candy Charms and Banner dies, Gusset Bags
  2. Recollections-white card stock, Valentine Special Materials pad(gold Mirror card stock)
  3. Photoplay Kringle and Co Collection
  4. 1/4" white satin ribbon
  5. 1/8" score tape
  6. ATG tape
  7. Mini Stapler
  8. Glue dots
  9. EK Success foam squares
  10. Stampin Up Basic Black Marker
  11. Bow Easy
  12. Lindor Chocolates

No comments: