Thursday, February 16, 2023

Jaded Blossom February 2023 Release Hop


 Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's February Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from CYNTHIA'S BLOG you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:

I have 2 fun cards to share. I just love this release!...If you'd like to make these too...I have an Instructional Video for the card on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here. I also have a release and review video that you can check out as well. Thanks for stopping by....Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!








Recipe: Reg Card
  1. Jaded Blossom-Lucky Vibes stamp set(NEW), Scallop Rectangle dies, Gnome dies, Coffee dies, Stitched and Scalloped Oval dies, Gnome dies St Patrick's Day Add Ons
  2. Doodlebug-Pot o Gold 6" pad, Lots o Luck 6" pad, Lot's o Luck Odds and Ends
  3. Neenah Solar white 80lb card stock
  4. PTI card stock-white, black and chocolate
  5. AC card stock-light brown, Christmas Foil-gold and metallic green, black
  6. P13 stamping pad skin tones
  7. Concord and 9th-Evergreen card stock
  8. Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  9. Nuvo Crystal Drops Mustard Gold
Recipe: Shape Card
  1. Jaded Blossom-Gnome dies St Patrick's Day Add Ons, Coffee Slider dies, Coffee Slider dies add ons, Mini Tag dies 3, St Patrick's Day Word dies
  2. Doodlebug-Pot o Gold 12", Lots o Luck 6" pad and Odds and Ends
  3. Concord and 9th-Evergreen card stock
  4. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Mustard Gold
  5. PTI kraft card stock
  6. Neenah Desert storm 80lb card stock
  7. AC Christmas Foil-gold and Black card stock



Regular Price for the Release Package is $143.99

FREEBIE OFFER: ST. PATRICK'S BREWING CO.
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is ONLY Thursday, while supplies last



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

11 comments:

Eileen H said...

Hi Lee-Ann. He is so cute behind the coffee cup. Thank you for the inspiration. - Eileen H

Phyllis Zimmerman said...

Love your cards! Coffee cup is adorable.

Kim Burckhard said...

What a cute set of coffee cards!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beyond adorable! I LOVE the coffee cup!

Julie Cochran said...

Sometimes I would just love to have space in your brain because you always come up with the most creative ideas. I love the lucky latte card, but the coffee slider is next level! Don't ever leave Jaded Blossom!! Can't wait to see the video.

sharon g said...

I know I'm a weirdo, but I LOVE buckles. On shoes, hats, belts, etc. This card has 2, and I ADORE it. Great job with both projects.

Rebecca G said...

I love these, they are so cute.

Sue D said...

I like your lucky card designs with these new products.

cebelica said...

Both of your creations are great, but I especially love the coffee cup. xx

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Both your projects are wonderful. I always love you paper choices.

kramer_buffy said...

That cup card is just too cute!

-- Dalis