Thursday, March 2, 2023

Clovers for Goodluck!

 


 Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have super fun St Patrick's Day card to share...I am loving these Build a Booth dies!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Thanks stamp set, Build a Booth dies, Build a Booth Clover Add Ons, Gnome dies Leg Add Ons, Clover Cluster stamp set and Outline dies
  • Doodlebug-Lot's of Luck 6" pad and Odds and Ends, Pot o Gold 6" pad
  • PTI Kraft card stock
  • AC card stock-black, Christmas Foil pad-gold
  • P13 stamping pad skintones
  • Concord and 9th card stock-Evergreen
  • Neenah solar white and Desert Storm 80lb card stock
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Distress ink-Walnut stain
  • Pink Paisley 12" pad-Hello Sunshine

No comments: