Thursday, September 7, 2023

Jaded Blossom September 2023 Release Blog Hop!

 Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's September Stamp Release Blog Hop.  

Now if you're here from Jaded Blossom you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:

It's time for the Jaded Blossom September 2023 release blog hop! YAY! I have a fun poison booth card to share. You've gotta love Halloween cards!!! So Fun! Thanks for stopping by...hugs Lee-Ann :)

*pan down to check out all the products that I used...click HERE to check out my video on my Youtube site Lee-Ann K...and HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom Youtube site

**pan down a little further and check out the hop lineup and the amazing release details

***CHECK OUT MY RELEASE AND REVIEW VIDEO HERE






Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Candy Corn for Sale stamp set(NEW), Spooky Season stamp set(NEW), Build a Booth dies, Gnome dies, Gnome dies Halloween Add ONs, Gnome dies Halloween Costume Add Ons 1, Halloween dies 1 and 2, Gnome dies Sign Add Ons and their Card Mat dies.
  • Doodlebug-Monster Madness 6" and 12", Orchid card stock, Boos and Brews Odds and Ends
  • Worldwin translucent vellum
  • P13 stamping pad skintones from JADED BLOSSOM
  • CTMH white daisy ink
  • Distress Oxide ink-black soot
  • Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • PTI card stock-white,black and smokey shadow
  • Neenah desert storm 80lb card stock
  • Studio Katia 3mm google eyes, clear round droplets
  • adhesive-atg tape, bearly art glue, 3m foam tape, glossy accents


Regular Price for the Release Package is $148.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Enchanted Night Sky Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:


11 comments:

J Cochran said...

Another great card Lee Ann! I love the colors and the theme. Now I have to go and get the older Add-Ons that you used. :D

MadeByMeghanK said...

I adore this! Love the little potions! Darling gnome!

Sheila R said...

I absolutely love this...
Love JB and all the design team projects!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just the best with those potions!! I LOVE this release and can hardly wait to get my hands on the whole thing!!

sharon g said...

The patterns and colors you chose are so cute. I LOVE the dies!!!

Lori King said...

I just love how adorable this is! I have learned so much from your videos - the white ink trick is genius.

Sandi said...

As always so cute

Kelli Needham said...

Adorable card as always!

Cheryl Wells said...

Girl - you make the most awesome cards!! I love watching you!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the spiders and potions! Fun card!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

I love the booth and the gnome!