Tuesday, February 13, 2024

I Like the way you Roll!


 Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom Blog(YAY!) with a super cute Valentine. I love making Valentines...especially with Jaded Blossom's Gnome dies. Gotta love them! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

*pan down to check out all the products that I used

**click HERE to watch my card video






Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Girl Gnome dies, Wheelbarrow dies, Loads of Love stamp set and Outline dies, Wheelbarrow dies Love Mail Add Ons, Kisses for Sale stamp set
  • Doodlebug-Plaid Polka dot 6" pad, Rainbow Petite Prints Dot Grid Daisy Stripes 6", LOt's of Love 6" pad and matching Odds and Ends
  • P13 stamping pad skintones
  • Pinkfresh Jewels Ballet Slipper
  • PTI card stock-black, white, pure poppy
  • Distress Oxide ink-Broken China
  • WRMK-1/2" Corner Chomper
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Recollections Silver foil card stock
  • AC card stock-yellow

No comments: