Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Paint the Town Red!!

Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my turn to take over the Jaded Blossom blog!! I have a fun birthday card to share today!! Thanks for stopping by...hugs Lee-Ann :)

*pan down to check out all the products that I  used

**click HERE to check out my card video





Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Girl Gnome dies, Build a Booth dies, Stitched Circle dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Gnome dies Tool Add Ons, Nailed it stamp set, Nailed it Outline dies, Build a Booth Alphabet dies, Paint Splatter stencil
  • P13 stamping pad Skintones
  • PTI card stock-Smokey shadow, Pure poppy, white, kraft
  • AC card stock-dark and light brown
  • Doodlebug-Gingham Linen, Candy stripe and sprinkles
  • Recollections-Special materials Valentine 12" pad-Pink shiny
  • Scrapbook.com-holographic card stock
  • Sakura white gelly roll #10
  • Distress Oxide ink-Lumberjack plaid
  • Nuvo crystal drops-Red Berry
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your videos! They give me so much inspiration and ideas on how to use my Jaded blossom dies sets. Thank so much for sharing your work of art with us. 🫶🏻

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!!