Tuesday, July 9, 2024

It's your Birthday, Have Fungus!!

 


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have a FUN-Gus birthday card to share. Thanks for stopping by...hugs Lee-Ann :)

*pan down to check out all the products that I used

**click HERE to check out my card video





Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Mushroom in my Heart stamp set, Mushroom dies, Mushroom House dies, Glasses dies, Chubby Bunny dies, Word Bubble dies, Birthday Banner dies, Girl Gnome dies, Polka Dot stencil, Gnome dies Birthday Add Ons
  • Doodlebug-Rainbow Petite Prints-Gingham Linen and Dot Stripe 6", Shape Sprinkles-Christmas Assortment, An Eye for an Eye
  • Studio Katia-Crystal Rainbow Confetti
  • PTI card stock-white, black, raspberry fizz
  • Distress Water Color card stock
  • Distress Oxide ink-Broken china, Picked raspberry, Twisted citron
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Nuvo Crystal drops-Simply white

No comments: