Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Merry Christmas in July!


 Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have a fun Santa Booth card to share. I love the Booth dies from Jaded Blossom! Hugs Lee-Ann :)

*pan down to check out all the products that I used

**click HERE to check out my card video





Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Gnome dies, Gnome dies 2, Gnome dies Sign Add Ons, Build a Booth dies, Gnome dies Christmas Add Ons 1, Build a Booth Christmas Characters, Winter is Gnoming stamp set
  • P13 stamping pad skintones
  • PTI card stock-white, aqua mist, pure poppy
  • Doodlebug-Rainbow Petite Prints-Plaid Polka Dot, Gingerbread Kisses 6" pad and matching Puffy Icon Stickers, Let it Snow Odds and Ends
  • Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Sakura white gelly rol #10
  • Gmund Tindalo Woodgrain card stock
  • American Crafts texture card stock-grey
  • Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively
  • CTMH white daisy ink
  • Black Mini brad ? brand


No comments: