Hello Friends! It's time for our new Mini House release over at Jaded Blossom!
We have a few new items available! Check them out HERE
Here is what I made using the new items..
Hi everyone...it's Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom July Mini House Release and I have a fun Congrats on your NEW HOME card. I LOVE these new Gnome dies House Add Ons! Thanks for stopping by...hugs Lee-Ann :)
*pan down to check out all the products that I used and to see how to get this release
**Click HERE to check out my card video
***click HERE to check out my Jaded Blossom House Slider die Assembly video
****click HERE to check out my Gnome dies House Add Ons Assembly video
*****click HERE to check out my Jaded Blossom MDF House Assembly video
******click HERE to check out my Jaded Blossom Mini House Release and Review video
Recipe:
- Jaded Blossom-New Home stamp set(NEW), Gnome dies House Add Ons(NEW), Stitched Arch dies, Whimsical Banner dies
- Gmund Tindalo Kraft Woodgrain card stock
- PTI white card stock
- -Doodlebug-Gingham Linen 6", My Happy Place 6" and matching Odds and Ends, Shape Sprinkles-Hearts
- Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
- American Crafts card stock-brown, red, green
- Recollections Silver Shimmer card stock
Thanks so much for checking out my projects!
Our Mini Brick Stencil is FREE with package purchase only. This stencil is perfect to use on the new House Slider Die.
Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.







No comments:
Post a Comment