Thursday, August 6, 2026

Jaded Blossom August Release Hop

 Hey Everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's August Stamp Release Blog Hop.  


If you're here from Jaded Blossom you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:


Hi everyone...it's time for the Jaded Blossom August Release Hop and I have another fun fall card to share. I LOVE this NEW Freebie stencil Woodland. Thanks for stopping by...hugs Lee-Ann :)

*pan down to check out all the products that I used

**click HERE to check out my card video

***click HERE to check out my Release and Review video




Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Pumpkin Mug dies(NEW), Woodland Stencil(NEW), Fancy Leaves dies, Fall Word dies, Harvest Signs stamp set Revamp
  • Doodlebug-Shape Sprinkles-Fall Flurry
  • Distress Oxide ink-Rusty Hinge, Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade
  • Jute twine
  • Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves
  • PTI card stock-white, dark chocolate
  • Neenah Desert Storm card stock 80lb




Regular Price for the Release Package is $141.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Woodland Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is 8/6-8/7 Only, while supplies last (automatically included with all August Release Package purchases)

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Lee-Ann-Hey that's me!
Cindy



No comments: