Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Book


I made this baby book for my sis-in-law Marjut and her 1st baby boy Aleksis. Turned out cute thanks to Donna and her suggestions and great products.Cricut is all over this bad boy. Used cartridges : Sesame Street Font,Storybook,Doodlecharms,Stamped,Base Camp,Mini-Monograms,Calligraphy,Mickey Font,Doodletype,Joy to the Season,Hello Kitty Font,Cutting up,Graphically Speaking,Paper dolls and Opposites Attract.Whew!For some reason it's backwards, not sure how to fix it.I'm lucky to be able to figure out this much...






















































































































































2 comments:

Robin said...

wow, beautiful work you do... no wonder all your friends encourage you to buy more!!! Nice to see you in blog land! Robin

Donna said...

You know that I think you did a fabulous job on this book. I actually think that I didn't see a couple of these pages done before today. How can that be!?

Brandi & I have been working on our baby album gifts for our girlfriends today. I completed 4 months and I am half way done another one.