Monday, August 2, 2010

Wild Card # 20

Yahoo # 20!! Finally. This card is called the dial card...which I guess is appropriate considering there is a dial. It's kinda neat because you can stamp different sentiments on the dial. The original card has little holes all over it(kinda moth eaten).To be honest I had no idea what to do with this one. I decided to make this one by cutting it out in the blackout feature, and voila. I think it's kinda neat, I'll probably make this one again. I also had the chance to play with my slightly used new cartridge Hoot n Holler, Yay! (thanks again Donna)
Ingredients:
  • Brown and olive Bazzill, 3 types of brown cardstock, cream cardstock
  • scenic route summer collection(blue pattern and leaf pattern)
  • DCWV brown dot
  • brown ribbon from my stash
  • chocolate ink CTMH
  • stamps CTMH and Kraftin Kimmie
  • EKsuccess corner punch
  • metal brad and tab from Dat's ?brand
  • cartridges used: Wild Card, Ashlyn's(for the inside cuts), Hoot and Holler(owl)

2 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card! I haven't done a dial card in years, but now I am inspired to do so.

Danderella said...

Very cute card...I've never made a dial card. You all are convincing me that owls are in fact cute.