Monday, August 9, 2010

Wild Card # 26

My Hubby's out of town for work, therefore I have a lot of extra time to play with paper.This is Wild Card # 26...(Branch). I think it turned out well. I like the overall colour and who doesn't love Basic Grey? This card actually came together fast.  I stayed pretty close to the original design, I even used the sentiment.
What I used:
  • patterned paper Basic Grey Origins
  • green paper from Core'dinations vintage line
  • CTMH chocolate ribbons and ink
  • sentiment inside Kraftin' Kimmie
  • Cuttlebug Embossing folder Polka dot(on the branch)
  • Cricut Cartidges used: Wild Card, George(ovals)
  • EK succes corner punch
What do you think?

3 comments:

Donna said...

Love this card! The embossed branch really adds to the layout.

Linda Kaiser said...

I love this card. I have wild card and I soo need to make this card. Thanks for sharing!

Linda K

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Just love it! We featured you on our blog. Your blog is super cute....