Friday, August 13, 2010

Wild Card # 30

OOOOOOO, Wild Card # 30. This one is called cupcake...obvious...I know. I really like how this one came out. I again tried to go for the boy look. I thought these colours would be boy-ish, but... it's kinda...Ellen-ish? Eh Donna?

Recipe:
  • We R Memory Keepers White Out-Nonsense line (all paper except the Brown Bazzill card base)
  • Stampin up orange grosgrain ribbon
  • Diamond Stickles
  • White Bella Bling
  • Kraftin Kimmie sentiments
  • CTMH Chocolate ink
  • EK Success corner punch
  • Cricut Cartridges: Wild Card, George (for the oval and shadow for sentiment)
  • Cuttlebug embossing folders: seeing spots, distressed stripes

1 comment:

Donna said...

I will agree with the Ellen-ish comment. You may want to put this one in the girl stash. The bella bling really added to the cupcake and I love how the candle flame sparkles. Great card!