Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wild Card # 37

Yahoo...37. I think this card is also going to be for my little nephew on his 2nd Halloween. Obviously I couldn't make this too scary for the little guy. I kept it pretty close to the design of the cartridge.

RECIPE:
  • Black and Orange Bazzill
  • K & Company Halloween pad for patterned paper
  • E K success corner punch
  • black ink
  • CTMH- Say it in Style and October word puzzle- for sentiments
                                              Boo to You!!

3 comments:

Amy J. Digby said...

it is so cute but it is still is a great Halloween card for anyone

Dorcas said...

You are good! Your paper choice is fantabulous! You can work this cart! I will be scrap lifting a a few of these please :)

Thanks for sharing
~Dorcas

Georgiana said...

I am wondering...what you are going to do when you get to the last card on this cartridge? You have so many wonderful projects. I cannot imagine you stopping.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana : )