Friday, August 27, 2010

Wild Card # 39


Oh, this one took a while. I didn't really like it as the example...it was to hold a gift card...blah! I changed it up a little using my Gypsy to remove the little slashes that would normally hold the card. I again tried to make a male card to add to my stash...turned out well I think. Glad that #39 is finito.
RECIPE:
  • We R Memory Keepers White Out- Explore line
  • Mocha devine Bazzill
  • brown Bella Bling
  • Stampin up brown grosgrain and light green rayon ribbon
  • CTMH-light green Ric Rac, Chocolate and Indian Corn blue inks, Happy Birthday stamp set
  • Cartridges used: Wild Card, George(circle), Simply Sweet(round tag), Calligraphy(birthday&shadow) 

2 comments:

Amy J. Digby said...

love the style

Lindsey said...

Oh this is fabulous! I love the colours and the shape of it.
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog
Linds x