Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pink Stamper Challenge-owl card

I made this card for a scrapbooking gal pal. She loves owls as much as I do...hope she likes it!! It just happens to fit in with The Pink Stamper Challenge...a card with a bird on it. I hope she notices the PINK owl!!

Recipe:
  • Kaisercraft-Hey Birdie collection
  • CTMH-Chocolate ink
  • Amy R Stamps-Sentiment
  • green Bella Bling
  • old Walmart ribbon from my stash
  • Glamour dust (I can't help myself!!)
  • Cricut cart used- Hoot 'n' Holler

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

ohh! I like this one alot. Very pretty colors!

Carol L said...

That's the cutest owl ever! I love the colors you used. I also love your scrapbook layout too. I'm happy to be your newest follower, I hope you can visit my blog and check out my work too... Have a sweet day!

hugs,
Carol L.

Gabrielle said...

That's really good! I love the card layout!
-Gabrielle
www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com