Sunday, September 19, 2010

Schonbruun Palace-Vienna

This is the new project I will be working on for the next little while. My daughter went to Europe on a school trip this summer...and I will be making her a scrapbook. I'm excited, usually I have to temper my girly desires for glitter and flowers as my son and husband are in the pics too...but this is just for my daughter...Yippee...glitter and flowers and pink and purple here I come!

Recipe:
  • all paper My Minds Eye-Sophie line
  • Bazzill In Stitches flourish template and # 640 DMC floss
  • Stampin up purple grosgrain ribbon
  • We R Memory keepers precious metal accents-brass(all metal embellishments)
  • Ruby Slipper Stickles
  • CTMH-Petal ink for distressing edges
  • Songbird and Opposites attract cartridges for lettering

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These colors are great!

Caroline said...

Love your layout!!! Just beautiful!!! :)