Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wild Card # 47

WooHoo!!! # 47 Let's celebrate! I have only one more to go! Thank Goodness...I thought I would never be done this challenge. I'm never going to open my big mouth on my blog again...no more challenges...too much pressure! I'm just going to tinker...and make what I feel like making. :)

I'm happy with how this card turned out. I again kept this card unisex...love the teal bling cardstock.

Recipe:
  • Black and White Bazzill and Teal blue bling Bazzill
  • DCWV silver card stock metallic stack 
  • black Imaginisce ribbon
  • Basic Grey Rhinestones
  • Cork paper for cork
  • E K Success corner punch
  • sentiment-Stampendous
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder-Argyle
  • Wild card Cartridge

1 comment:

Danderella said...

This one is fabulous! I love that embossed background, just makes the card. And the cork top...perfect!